We have just crossed the Atlantic Ocean and we really wish you were here!
We’re just writing to tell you that with our latest update you can now show everyone where you’ve just sailed to – as a postcard! Capture some amazing screenshots of your voyage and email them to your friends and family!
New Features and Changes
- The screenshot utility now shows your screenshot in a window.
- Screenshots can be emailed as a postcard to a friend!
- Challenge organizers can now exclude very fast racing boats to prevent them from taking up the top places in the rankings.
- When sailing offline, the foils, keel and waterballast are now also auto-adjusted when the autopilot is following the laid out track and the boat has to tack upwind.
- Goose-winging when sailing down wind has been made a lot easier.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to flip waterballast, foils and keel.
- The camera would sometimes shake when you were controlling a trimline.
- Some users notified us of boats becoming too unstable when going downwind.
- Shortkeys were not disabled when you entered the name of a trip in the trip library.
- Tooltip TWD shifts fixed
Join the Sailaway Discord crew!
Don’t forget we have a Discord server with a dedicated area for all our Sailaway fans!
Discuss the game, meet the developers, and post your epic Sailaway screenshots for all to see!
Join here! –> https://discord.gg/aJYMJpN
We hope to see you on the waters soon! Happy sailing everyone!
The Sailaway Team