We have made some improvements to the World Editor. Here’s a list of what’s been changed.
- Map loads faster now.
- Land renders faster and has a higher resolution.
- Improved land textures.
- Satellite imagery is used to make a difference between the rendering of desert areas and more fertile areas.
- Accumulated snow is now related to the actual temperature as well as terrain height.
- OpenStreetMap buildings and objects are constantly repositioned to keep them at the correct position with respect to the camera.
- OpenStreetMap buidings that are not situated on land are disabled.
- Added editor for seamarks.
We hope to see you out on the waters soon! Happy sailing everyone!
The Sailaway Team